Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Housewives of Orange County Season Finale

Lynne & Gretchen are in denial. Alexis wants us to think she is a perfect person. Tamera is newly single and Vicki is a crybaby.


Lynne is a lost cause. She is in denial about how badly she has raised her daughters. She makes excuses for their behavior and doesn’t seem to think that they need help. Lynne’s husband Frank seems to be a very nice guy who loves his family very much and has done everything he could to keep them happy but keeping them happy has landed him in the poor house. I didn’t like when Lynne said that Frank works for her now. To me it seemed like she tried to belittle him. She is not taking any responsibility for their financial situation. I just hope they get their daughters some counseling and learn to control their spending habits.

Gretchen is so blind. She wants us to think that Slade had nothing to do with her purchasing Jo’s music. He has manipulated her so much she is making excuses for him. Slade has lied to her about his history with ex housewife Laurie. Why is Slade broke? Did he get his child support issues taking care of? Gretchen is just in denial about Slade as Lynne is about her parenting skills. I loved the way Slade and Gretchen referred to each other as partners. They threw that around so much I thought someone would have told them to shut up. My prediction is by next season Gretchen will be in debt and Slade will be putting the moves on Tamera. BTW her new single sucks.

Tamera looked great. She seems to be holding up well since her divorce. I can see she and Gretchen still have their issues but I don’t think this will ever change.

Alexis and her husband live in a fantasy world. She is another one who is naïve. She tries to make us believe that her life is perfect and she is a Christian but I just think they are a joke. All the plastic surgery Alexis has had done she looks like a completely different person. I think the Botox has gone to her brain.

Vicki doesn’t like to feel pressure. When she is in the hot seat she wants to go run and hide. That doesn’t sound like a strong person. I was glad that she apologized about some of the things she said about everyone on the show. Vicki was right about what she said about Slade he is an opportunist and he will take Gretchen for everything she has. I don’t think Vicki will be returning next season. I think the drama has become too much for her. She should concentrate more on her loving husband.

Can’t wait until next season. I bet there will be a new housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment