Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Real Housewives of NY


Are these bitches over 40 or still in high school?

Lu Ann and Jill are joined at the hip this season. Could it be because LuAnn is single, divorced and lonely? Jill befriends people who are struggling and lonely so she can feel good about herself. Who saves messages for months and plays it for everyone to hear? Sounds like someone looking for more air time. Good job Jill. How two faced is Jill when she tells Kelly how great it is to be in Playboy but then talks behind her back in her interviews about how she should be ashamed. Is this classy Countess?

LuAnn is a different person this season. She is running around with Jill talking smack about everybody. This lady obviously knows nothing about class. I bet sales on her book will be really down after this season.



Alex finally allowed Simon to bring his boy toy into their relationship. These two are too freaky for me.
 Bethenny looks really tanned this season. I didn’t know if that was her or Snooki from Jersey Shore. I didn’t think it was anything wrong with the way she confronted Jill. I think if Luann and Kelly were not there to be the bodyguards Jill may have talked it out with Bethenny and maybe settled their differences.



I don’t like Kelly. She didn’t impress me last season and this season things haven’t changed. The conversation she had with her daughters didn’t make sense to me. It seemed very fake and rehearsed. Kelly looks like a tall drag queen. I am not saying she is not hot to some people but to me those crows feet make her look old. When will she realize that Jill is not her friend and she should stop trying to get her approval on everything?






No comments:

Post a Comment