Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dancing With The Stars Season Premier


Who do you think will win this season?

 

Niecy Nash brought her great personality to the stage and killed it. She is working those curves and doesn’t care what anybody thinks. You Go Girl!!!!






Kate Gosselin did ok. I just can’t help but think she wants to get sympathy votes. This is really a popularity contest so I bet she will be kicked off first.

Buzz Aldrin is like 90.  Bless his heart. Every season DWTS has to put a senior citizen on the show to let us know they don't discriminate. Who is this guy any way?

Chad Ochocinco How you doin? (In my Wendy Williams voice). So fine and also teamed up with my favorite DWTS cast member Cheryl Burke. I think she is into the brothers.
Shannen Doherty has a job. Let’s hope she can keep this one without getting fired.



Nicole Scherzinger is a pretty good dancer. She and her partner have great chemistry. I predict they will be dating by the end of the season.


Pamela Anderson really surprised me. I thought she would be off beat and rhythm less but she worked it.

 
 
I hope Niecy can win this one.



2 comments:

  1. Send Kate Plus Eight home! She is just so phoney, she tries to act like she is a somebody, but all faking is not going to make any points. Also all her cosmetic surgeries will not change her personality.
    Plus I am waiting like many others, I will not watch DWTS until she is gone. She dwelling on getting sympathy votes,she won't get mine as there are the feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Niecy Nash! She is the bomb! I hope she wins, and she looks fabulous as always. ugh Kate, go home and take care of your kids!

    ReplyDelete