Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Who would have thought Shannen would go before Kate?


Shannen is the first to go. This is not unusual for Shannen since she is always getting fired. She is used to it.


Kate didn’t do a very good job this week. I was very shocked to see that she did not go home first. As we know DWTS is a popularity contest and Kate is not the viewer’s number one pick. Why do the viewer’s dislike her? Could it be her annoying and controlling personality? Maybe she got enough votes this week because the nanny let the kids stay up and vote.

Why was Pamela Anderson in the bottom three? I think there is a few playboy bunnies pulling out their hater cards and are trying to send her home. She is doing a great job and I think she will make it to at least the top five.

The Old guy made it to week 2??????????

Niecy Nash brings life to the show. She is doing her thing but I am so pissed at wardrobe. How come every time it’s someone on the show that is bigger than a size 5 they give them the ugliest outfits? Niecy needs to get her own stylist because they are trying to make her look like a fool.

Who will go home next week?











1 comment:

  1. I love Niecy Nash! She is hot! and adds class to whatever she does! she is my favorite this season and I hope she wins it! Go NIECY!

    ReplyDelete