Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real Housewives of NY 3-11-10

This episode was boring. Not enough drama or anything entertaining. The only thing that I found very amusing is how Kelly came over to LuAnn’s for lunch and had to talk to them about something very important. The way she was acting I thought someone had died. She just wanted to tell the other two clowns ( Jill and LuAnn) that she was going to show her ass in Playboy. Big deal! When did Playboy start shooting transvestites? I guess some people would like to see Kelly naked but I just think she is gross.


Ramona and her husband are annoying. It’s like they are competing to be most popular couple. Mario is an ass and Ramona is bipolar.

Alex didn’t have to tell Ramona where she was going. She should have just said she made other plans. She is trying too hard to be everybody’s friend this season.

Bethenny was a little boring this episode. When does she come face to face with Jill? I am ready for that confrontation.

Jill & LuAnn are two over forty bored weirdoes who have nothing to do with their time but chase drama. The first thing Jill asked Alex was does she have any gossip? If that isn’t someone looking for drama I don’t know what is. She is LuAnn’s sidekick this season because LuAnn is divorced, single and needy. I hope they can find something productive to do this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment