Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode 6

This week was a little entertaining but I was more entertained last season with the ladies of Atlanta. Where should I start? NeNe is my girl. Her jokes, energy and outgoing personality are why I fell in love with the show but I think my girl is getting the big head. When people around me get the big head I tell them your head is getting as big as my ass and they immediately calm down because that's a big ass. Somebody should tell NeNe that. She did direct very well and the photo shoot turned out great but you can tell she is really bossy. It’s so entertaining to watch.

I really want to see why NeNe and Kim have another confrontation. They should just stop being friends. The drama should end before 40 ladies. OMG! Kim what was the big deal about being painted black. Last season you were a black girl trapped in a white girl’s body. All you did the whole episode was complain and then she has an assistant to carry her bags and answer her house phone. WOW! You really must have been someone important in another life because right now I don’t see it.

Shree really nothing to say about her but BORING!!!!!!!!! Give me something. Kandi seems cool but she can't take jokes well. I think she gets offended to easily and for her to be in an industry that you have to have thick skin I am surprised. My prayers do go out to her fiancĂ©’s nephew and I hope he recovers soon. Lisa is cool. She rocked the photo shot and was a team player. She has been a bit boring also but I think it’s a lot we are not seeing.

Well that is what I think about our fabulous Real Housewives of the ATL. Check back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment