Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Frankie & Neffe 9-15-09

Another episode with drama. Did you expect anything else? Neffe is giving her soon to be stepson a birthday party. She is buying Jordan’s, clothes and renting expensive trucks. I think that is a sweet gesture but what about her own children? Neffe’s children’s hair is never done and they always look like they are wearing the same thing. Where is the father? Is Solo doing the same for her children? Solo never seems to say much. I am beginning to think maybe he has a mute button or he is just weak.




Frankie doesn’t want to attend the party for her future grandson. Again she is doing this for attention. I can’t see why any grown woman would act that crazy because her daughter is trying to do something nice for her future stepson. Has she ever thought about maybe his mother is not around? Maybe he needs a mother in his life. I don’t know if Neffe is a good choice but I guess something is better than nothing. Of course we can’t have an episode without crying, more crying and yelling like children. I have seen enough tantrums from these supposedly grown women who are trying to raise young woman. So Sad. My advice to the ladies this week is get some real counseling. Don’t make a season two. You are not growing from this show. You are just making a fool of yourselves for our entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment