Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frankie & Neffe 9-22-09


This episode really touched my heart. I saw a side of Frankie that I have never seen before. Frankie has opened up a lot about things from her past that she just can’t let go. She feels like she doesn’t deserve to be here. I can’t image how that feels Maybe that is why she acts the way she does. I no longer think it’s funny or entertaining. To me it’s a cry for help. I hope Frankie gets the help she needs to love her self and be a great mom and grandmother.




Neffe has issues. Don’t get me wrong I think it is great that she wants to attend church but if you notice she is a drama queen. I am beginning to think Frankie is growing and Neffe just wants to be on camera. During Neffe’s meeting with the life coach she wasn’t paying any attention. She also made it known that it would not be any groceries in the refrigerator if it was not  for Soul Low or a kitchen table if it wasn’t for Frankie. I believe Neffe loves her children but I also believe she should take some parenting classes. Next week will be the episode we all have been waiting for. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment