Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Real Housewives of Atlanta 9-24-09

Let me start with Kim. She obviously has no morals. Just hearing her say she doesn’t care if a man is married or not makes me furious. What kind of example is she setting for her daughters? All she could say is that she wanted a ring. It’s a good thing she has that ring because now she can sell it so she can pay the producer of “Tardy for the Party” so she will not get sued. What does big poppa’s wife think about this naïve fake Barbie?
Watching Lisa in the “Pocketbook Monologues” was a snooze for me. She is boring. I mean really boring. She talking to fast and didn’t want to take directions from the director. Her husband is really sweet. He is so supportive and even brought her flowers. Kandi did an excellent job. She took her role seriously. I could see acting in her future. Her fiancé is a man of very little words. Getting her flowers probably never crossed his mind.

What the hell is an independence party? Sheree has been talking about this party since the first episode. I am glad that it is over. Hopefully we will not see anymore of her until the reunion.






Now lets get to the fight. Who in the HELL is NeNe? What gave her the right to tell Kim that her song will not sell with out her? Do I see green? If I was Kim I would have took one of those crutches and knocked NeNe upside the head. Someone please give this girl a reality check because when the housewives are played out NeNe will be just another reality star. I don’t see Oscar’s in her future. I used to like how NeNe was so outspoken but now she is becoming to Hollywood and an even bigger bitch. NeNe is lucky she is messing with women in Atlanta because if she goes somewhere else with her bully attitude she might get beat up.

Why did Kandi have to say anything to NeNe about the song? Lisa told her to stay out of it. She just wanted her chance to let Nene know she is not scared of her. I think Kandi has wanted to say something to NeNe for a long time and she finally had her day.

These women worry a lot about who talks behind their backs and what other people are doing instead of worrying about themselves and their children. Can you believe that these women are almost 40? Who acts like this? Can’t wait to see what happens next

No comments:

Post a Comment