Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Real Housewives of Atlanta 9-10-09


 My girls from ATL always keep me laughing but I am still not happy with this season. I am ready to see NeNe choke Kim or somebody snatch one of Sheree’s tracks out. NeNe knows how to put on a show. At Kim's wig party I thought it was funny the way NeNe imitated Kim. That is exactly how Kim reacts on the phone every time Big Poppa buys her something. Do Kim & her mysterious man Big Poppa go on dates or does she just give up coochie coupons every time he buys a diamond bracelet? Kim is becoming annoying. I don’t feel sorry for her. What was the problem with NeNe eating some cheese and crackers? That is what the food was there for. Kim is used to being around woman with low self esteem. She made the statement that all her friends want to be her. Kim I am so over you.


Sheree needs a reality check. Who in the hell would give her a Maybach? I thought this divorce would make her come off her high horse but she is just getting worst. She didn’t come to Lisa’s show on purpose because she felt like Lisa was a copy cat. Remember Lisa was the only housewife last season that supported Sheree’s fashion less viewing. Grow up Sheree. (Sheree is my least favorite) Lisa the hyper entrepreneur. Closet freak is not really a good name for a clothing line. Just sounds kind of ghetto. Although I do love Lisa’s drive and go getter attitude I wasn’t really feeling some of the clothes. It’s a work in progress and I can’t wait to see the rest of the line. Kandi is good. I love what she’s done with Tardy for the Party but it’s just not my favorite. Kandi what’s up with you and your man? Where is the drama?

That’s all I have to say about the RHOA. Hopefully next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment