Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Real Housewives of Orange County 2-11-10

Is it me or are the OC girls getting a little boring? Can Slade get arrested? Will one of Lynne’s crybaby daughters really get an ass kicking like they deserve? I need to see that.





Lynne is evicted and just a few weeks after her house warming. That has got to be embarrassing. Why would her husband wait this long to tell her about this? Why would he waste money on plastic surgery instead of paying the bills? Frank needs to learn how to say no. What he should do is go back and ask the surgeon for a refund because his daughter still has a big nose and the only thing he did for Lynne is made her head look like a basketball. Why would Lynne spend all that money on a jacket? I guess her husband had it right when he said she lives in a fantasy world.



Gretchen is annoying. Her laugh, her life and desperate need to give Lynne advice about her kids makes me sick. Starting a make-up line is a great idea. She will be her own Avon lady. Nothing like being an entrepreneur.






Tamara and Simon need marriage counseling ASAP. It’s sad that they are now getting a divorce. I thought that they were a great couple minus Simon’s jealous issues. I bet Ryan is happy now he can hit the bars with mom and pick up chicks.






Vicki is still her normal, workaholic, pain in the ass, everything is about me self. She is a go getter and a great business woman but besides that she is too needy. Vicki wants everything to be about her and nobody else. I hope that her daughter is ok and that there is no cancer.




I saved the best for last since I haven’t blogged in awhile. ALEXIS! What an annoying, fake human being. Definitely not a Christian. Tell me Alexis what does being a Christian mean? Does it mean give a bitch a beat down for looking at your husband? Having too many drinks while playing bunko? If it does than that’s you all the way girlfriend. How did she meet her very much older controlling husband? There relationship makes me want to throw-up. He doesn’t change diapers, he yells at the kids, and she can’t go anywhere with him. Sounds like a case of the Burning Bed to me.



As I watched this weeks episode I noticed that all these women look a lot except Lynne. Blonde hair, fake boobs, and don’t think we didn’t notice Alexi’s fake lips. Is this a requirement in the OC? Obviously it is because all these women have been nipped and tucked. What a joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment