Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bad Girls Club 2-16-10

Natalie got a ticket, Kendra got a beat down, Amber got punched in the face and Lexie was just being Lexie. Every week it’s the same thing with these poor examples of human beings that just want to drink, sleep with random guys and do anything to get their 10 minutes of fame.



Let’s get the lost Lexie out of the way. Why is this girl on TV? She should be somewhere getting professional help. If she is not farting everywhere then she is having random threesomes with Kendra.


So glad Amber got punched in the face. I wish she would have got punched in the mouth because she talks tooooo much. She has gotten her ass beat 2 times and when she gets back to the house she is still talking crap. Where is my girl Flo? I want her to come back and check all these losers.


Kendra the girl who has no mind of her own. Natalie had it right when she said she created that monster. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. Kendra goes from being the quiet loser who probably got picked on in school to this loud month slut that sleeps with everybody. I am glad Natalie tapped that ass. I hope that they will not be friends anymore.


Natalie the biggest lunatic I have ever seen. Where is this girl from? I know her parents must be pretty embarrassed. She did overeat to the ticket but it was no need for Kendra to keep talking about going to jail.


The other losers in the house are not even worth talking about. This show is getting more and more insane as the season continues. Maybe more next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks...this show is appt tv for me so I was glad to know u did a blog about it. for the record..Kris gave Scott a job working for Quick Trim...the product that Kim and Khole promote and Rob actually cheated on Adrian and when he wanted her back she already had a new guy...weird..isn't it? Thanks Jen:)

    ReplyDelete