Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fantasia For Real 2-15-10

Is Fantasia for real? That is the question. This show is just another reality show that celebrities do to get their family some exposure. Just like Kesia Cole did for Frankie and Neffee. I guess VH1 will have Teeny and more Teeny coming out soon. Or maybe a show like Teeny gets his driver’s license.




Let’s start with Fantasia. Wow this girl is growing through alot. I can’t imagine having my dreams come true and my friends and family just want to live off me, spend my money but also criticize me at the same time for wanting to better myself. That is what happens when you reach a certain level of fame. Fantasia needs to grow a backbone and stop feeling sorry for these clowns in her life. Rumors of her house going into foreclosure spread a few months back and now I see how that happens. She spent 40 thousand on a studio that she hasn’t really been using, a huge house for all of those people, and has purchase all those cars for a brother with no license. Take some advice form MC Hammer Fantasia and get rid of some of those people and put your money away.


Ricco is a pretty good singer. I wouldn’t call him the future Michael Jackson. It may be his choice of music that doesn’t make me see that he is a great entertainer. He seems to be very jealous of Fantasia and her success and doesn’t like the way she baby’s Teeny. Why doesn’t he do anything? Say no to Fantasia and Teeny. But if he does that Fantasia who is probably helping support his album financially will back out.


Teeny! What can I say? He has no talent and he’s riding on his sister’s coat tail. Why not go back to school continue your education or maybe even get his driver’s license? He continues to make a fool of himself. Teeny has no job, no driver’s licenses, and his sister supports him. I guess he will do anything for a quick dollar. It amazes me how people think if they record a song and have no talent, they will be set for life. Kind of reminds you of Kim from RHOA. Maybe she and Teeny can do a duet together. What a train wreck that would be. Fantasia has enabled her brother long enough. Its time for him to get a job and stand on his own two feet.

To sum up this show it’s probably something Fantasia did to get her house out of foreclosure. A little advice Fantasia plan for the future and tell the family to get the steppin.

No comments:

Post a Comment