Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker 2-17-10

Where does Patti find these Millionaires? My guess is rehab. Has she ever had any success with matchmaking?

One again Patti and her staff of circus freaks set out to find love for the millionaires in LA. This week we have a crack head and a sugar daddy. Of the two the 25 year old crack head has a connection with his date and wants to pursue the relationship. I couldn’t believe it. This guy goes on date high as a kite and expects this young gold digger to deal just because he says he is a millionaire. I almost throw up in my month when I saw them kiss. Obviously she knew he was on drugs and that is way she gave him the old school line “I have a boyfriend” Which means beat it, get lost, or you’re a loser.

Now on to grand daddy. He should have just came in and said he wants a young woman with big tits and a hot body who is willing to just pop out a babies for pay. I am sure if Patti would have explained that to the ladies it would have been a long line of single blonde airheads looking to pop out one just to be taking care of.

Maybe next week Patti will finally make a love connection for someone after these long 3 seasons but then again probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment