Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Frankie & Neffe (10-6-09)

We have come to the end of the road for Frankie and Neffe. It has been a long journey for these two and I hope they have grown. This is the only episode I have actually seen them act like human beings and not wild crazy animals.


I know it is very hard to not know where you come from and who your parents are so it hurt me to see Elite cry when she got the DNA test results. Where are Elite’s adopted parents? Are they still in her life? How was her childhood? She never talks about it at all. Neffe seemed to be truly hurt because it was her idea to get the DNA test. Soullow tried to comfort Elite and that showed that he is not a bad person and the family should give him a chance.

Frankie was hurt by the results. She says she knows who the fathers are of all of her children. If so why doesn’t she tell Elite who her father is? It hurts more when your parents lie to you and I think Frankie is lying about knowing who fathered her children.

I hope Frankie and Neffe continue to grow and learn from this experience. Maybe look back at some of the episodes and their behavior and try to change some things. Hopefully they will not be back for season two but if so I will be here to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment